A Neo-something-ist view of the world as seen through the eyes of a shirtless man. An underdeveloped work of highly biased fact leaning towards fiction. My faction blog.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's not like it's a Corvette...

I was working part of the morning in a different building. They have different equipment. I was sitting there geeking out over the toys they had that we don't. Just little things that were making me feel funny inside, kinda like when you climbed the rope in gym class. There were two newer machines that were all fine and new, but there was one old machine. Most likely older than I was, but it was big, and beautiful. It had what the Antiques folks would call "patina" it probably even has some spectacular "provence." Here's what it does; it folds paper. But it was glorious.

Now I have to find a way to sneak a one ton machine out with nobody noticing.