A Neo-something-ist view of the world as seen through the eyes of a shirtless man. An underdeveloped work of highly biased fact leaning towards fiction. My faction blog.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tim Van Winkle awakes

As I scrape months of various growths from my mental persona, I start to bend my knees and push myself to a standing position. Getting back in the saddle is nothing compared to just getting up sometimes. With a brush of the hair out of my eyes, I can see that not much has changed since I went dormant. Bush still contemptable? yep. No nuclear winter yet, that's good. Gas prices have gone down, but Exxon had a $10.3 billion profit... in a single quarter. Something's still wrong there. Somehow I've landed up halfway across the country and single. That's weird. I'll have to look into that.

So pardon me as my joints creak and I groan and I get this awful stench off of me. A "pink and shiny" (as my mom always said) new me is right around the corner.