A Neo-something-ist view of the world as seen through the eyes of a shirtless man. An underdeveloped work of highly biased fact leaning towards fiction. My faction blog.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Get it out of your system right now

A couple of things are on my mind (insert your biting and deprecating comment on that here). I'm going to get this one out of the way first. If you are faint of heart or have a thing against hairy men, skip to the next paragraph. For those of you who are still here, and I'm only assuming it is guys and gorillas, thank you. You know the painful feeling you get when your hair has been stuck in one spot for a really long time and then you move it in the other direction? To me that feeling is never worse than when it is the hair on your feet. Did you hear the rushing sound as everybody except you went down to the next paragraph? Every once in a while I get that feeling on my legs, but the feet really take the cake (isn't that a nice visual).

WELCOME BACK READERS FROM PARAGRAPH ONE! Did you have a good time? Did you miss me? I missed you...No I missed you more...No I missed YOU more shnookums.

I have a task for all of you inventors/potheads out there. Have you ever done that midnight neon bowling crap? Well I've got something even better. It can still keep all the neon and black lights, but I wouldn't have tosuck at bowling. I think it would be awesome if there were websites that looked like normal websites, but when you looked at them with black light revealed secret information. Wouldn't that be awesome?! It would kinda be like those MAD magazine fold in pictures, only in black light. By the way, any work on said project is a work for hire. All rights, patents, and money will be held by me.