A Neo-something-ist view of the world as seen through the eyes of a shirtless man. An underdeveloped work of highly biased fact leaning towards fiction. My faction blog.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Adrift in a sea of idiocy

I'm sure that anyone who would be reading this has had similar experiences to the frustration I am going through today. You would think that being able to read would be a prerequisite for holding a job nowadays. Unfortunately there are some people out there who have been able to fool hiring managers by seeming just capable enough. The kind of people that remind you of The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy, but without the innate nerd ability to remember minute details. Someone just above the state of Mongoloid, but only in appearance. You might think that these are the people you read about who have shot themselves in the head with some sort of pneumatic tool but have yet to realize it, but no foreign object exists in the grey matter, which by the lack of activity is most likely black. Can someone please pass along some more insults? I am at a lack of words on how to express someone's complete idiocy/ignorance/cattle like intelligence. I am sorry to my bovine readers to have lumped this person in with you, but I must.